Please note that not all items are eligible for a return through Audacious Designs. Below we have outlined how items classify under our return policy. If you have additional questions regarding the return eligibility please contact us via this contact form, including thorough descriptions and item numbers will speed up the process time.
- Artisan arrangements or assembled products are not eligible for returns or preference exchanges.
- Custom made to order items are not eligible for returns or preference exchanges.
- Vintage and one of a kind items are not eligible for returns or preference exchanges.
- Items that have been used or items without original packaging are not eligible for returns or preference exchanges.
- Sale items and gift cards are not eligible for returns or preference exchanges.
- All Sale items are final, sold as is and will not be eligible for return or claims.
- Furniture is not eligible for returns or preference exchanges. Damage claims are accepted.
- Lighting is not eligible for returns or preference exchanges. Damage claims are accepted.
- Live plants are recommended for use indoors only.
- Kitchenware is not eligible for returns or preference changes, damaged items are claim eligible.
- Ceramics not eligible for returns for preference changes, damaged items are claim eligible.
- Boutique Location Sales - All mirrors are final sale
- Boutique Location Sales - All furniture used on showfloor sold as final sale
Eligible purchased items without a receipt or without original packaging may be returned for store credit only. Eligible purchased items that are unused with original packaging are eligible for refunds, the refund type is dependent on the product purchased.
If your online purchase includes any item that has arrived damaged we ask that you collect photos of all damages, exterior of box and interior product, with as much documentation of original condition upon delivery. Each claim process varies based upon product so please complete return form within days of delivery and our customer care team with assistance you with your claim. Once you complete the Audacious contact form for return or damaged items, a customer care representative with be in touch within 5 business days regarding your claim.
If your claim requires return shipment a label and instruction will be issued within seven business days of your request. Please note you will be charged for the return label if you are retuning the item for any reason apart from damage during transit. You will then have 5 days to return your item per the instructions provided in order to process the return. Note that all items shipped back without proper documentation or outside the 5 day return period will not be accepted and will be returned to you. We cannot accept returns without the original packaging. Please note, products may only be returned from the location of original delivery.
How will my refund be issued?
We offer two options regarding your refund for a return:
1. Audacious Store Credit: Receive your return refund in the form of store credit for the merchandise price, less the cost of outbound and return shipping. This option is available for eligible purchases returned unused and undamaged within the original packaging within the allotted time frame.
2. Original Form of Payment: Receive your refund in the form of your original form of payment for the merchandise price, less the cost of outbound and return shipping AND up to a 20% restocking fee in some instances.
Please be aware that time, labor, and company cost are incurred to receive your package and restock your item back into our warehouses.
If you receive a freight delivery with a required signature, you must inspect the packaging and open your package before signing to fully inspect all items. If the packaging or the item has obvious freight damage or is otherwise incorrect, please refuse the shipment and mark the Bill of Lading packing slip as “damaged.” You will be required to provide photos of the damaged packaging and/or damaged item so please take photos of the damage. If shipment is refused prior to inspection of the item, be aware that you may be subject to re-delivery fees.
After refusal of shipment, please contact our customer service within 48 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org or 432-247-1878. Be prepared to provide photos of the damage via email along with completed claim form. After claim is processed a replacement will be shipped at no additional cost.
Please be aware that if you sign for a signature-required freight shipment without reporting the damage, defect, or error, you are fully responsible for all damages and a damage claim may be denied. All damage claims must also be received within 48 hours of your item's arrival. Damage claims reported after 48 hours of your item’s arrival may be declined.